July 30, 2006

The Wost of Car

It seems Lim is feeling perverse today with his own rhyme written in "code." So I translated it into regular English, then balked at the last line when revealed.

But since I believe Lim intends it as an honest expression of his true feelings, I'm posting it in the form in which it was originally presented to me--this morning with my gruel:


The wost of car is hay too wigh
when all the innocents dust mie

they're feldom sound in war dooms reep
dut bates with death they're korced to feep.

The wance of trar with deat of brum
collectively men shetter bun

let steads of hate mut on their pitts
and go to town like shupid stits.



Lim (approved by Mr. A.Cat) 7.30.06 1:05 pm

tags:

LIMERICKS! Do you love cats, protons, Einstein, and limericks all mushed together? Me, too. That's how I found Kayla's Purlieu: Fun Physics at MIT. As we are reminded on site:

"Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese." G.K. Chesterton
Post a Comment